Latvian European Studies Association (LECSA) in cooperation with University of Applied Sciences Northwestern Switzerland (FHNW), Bremen University of Applied Sciences (HSB) and the United Business Institutes in Brussels (UBI) under the Network of 3D Europe invites you to apply for the European Business Study Tour – Brussels Week 2021.
What is EU Business Study Tour (EU BST) to Brussels?
EU BST is a network for European Business Studies uniting universities and business schools from Belgium, Germany, Latvia and Switzerland. 3D Europe Business Study Tour – Brussels Week is an intensive study visit designed to gain practical knowledge and insights into European business environment in various dimensions and levels. Study tour consists of visits and experts` briefings at European governance institutions (Council, Parliament, Commission), European Think tanks (European Policy Centre, Friends of Europe, Bruegel), Business Incubators, StartUps, Digital Campus and Tech.hubs (ICAB, Co.Station, Be.Central), Companies (Fondazione Giacomo Brodolini) United Business Institutes in Brussels with world class lecturers (Brexit, Intellectual Property rights, Intercultural Business Communication as TED style talk), Global NGOs (Transparency International) and study seminars to structure and sustain the knowledge and experiences gained during the visits. Please see the study visits` programmes from previous years below:
What does EU BST have to offer?
- A unique opportunity for students and professionals to immerse in the EU institutions and business organizations
- An excellent opportunity to meet experts from European institutions, policy think tanks, and business organizations
- You will meet with companions from countries all around the world – huge opportunity to establish high-potential network
- EU BST = 3 ECTS (combine the 3D Europe BST with your European Studies)
3D Europe Business Study Tour – Brussels Week 2021 takes place on November 8-12, 2021.
Participation fee of 100EUR covers:
- Organization of on-line seminars in Brussels, Nov. 8-12, 2021
- Preparation of the program
- Administering applications
- Applications to sessions in Brussels
- Preparation of information materials
- Information exchange with participants
- Preparation and distribution of Certificates
- Follow-up communication
How to apply?
Step 1 – Apply online until October 22, 2021 by clicking here, or by going to tiny.cc/3DEurope_BW2021. Application data will be sent to the EU institutions for security reasons on their demand.
Step 2 – Upon receiving confirmation, you must pay the Study Tour fee by October 27, 2021. It should be transferred to LECSA bank account:
Latvijas Asociācija Eiropas Kopienas Studijām
Step 3 – We will be in touch with all of the relevant information from that point on.
For more information, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
LECSA President, Prof. Dr. Tatjana Muravska, +371 29 20 77 53
LECSA Research director, Dr. Romans Putans, + 371 29 442 854